DAS’ Passenger Services team provides check-in, escort and pre-flight editing services and handles over 540,000 passengers per annum at Entebbe International Airport.
- Check-in formalities using SITA CUTE & CODECO systems
- Boarding Pass & Baggage Tagging
- Load Planning & Pre-Flight Editing
- Passenger Manifests & Seat Allocation
- Arrival & Transit Services
Arriving passengers are guided from the aircraft gate through immigration & baggage-claim formalities until the arrival hall. Transit passengers are guided to the transfer area where our staff provide the necessary services to assist them to their onward connecting flights.